Thursday, April 19, 2012

GP: Part B - Story Board and Script

Connecting Online
After video conferencing in Vyew, my group members and I formally and informally met online to discuss our technology tutorial topic: Collaborating with Google. We connected through email and set up a Google Presentation to begin the process of storyboarding. Being visual I added the movie script images to enhance the look and feel. I also found a basic story board outline that was used to fill in each slide. Over the course of a week I went on the Google Presentation storyboard and added pieces to my part: Google Spreadsheets. During that time I found other groups members online, and we chatted about the storyboard contents. We also scheduled a time for all group members to meet so that we could have a conversation about the distribution of the final group project.

Final Distribution
Liz started the Final Presentation on Google and added transitions, everyone added their slides according to the storyboard outline, Seth and I have been reviewing the contents, and Elise agreed to record the final product. We are continuing to check in with one another for support and advise before the big day.


No comments: